Its that time of year again and EA are have brought out the first batch of winter transfers on Ultimate Team
You can see the full list of the January Transfers here, which EA will continually update as we progress towards and after deadline day.
Here are a few of the highlights…
Seydou Doumbia – 82 – ST – Roma
Juan Cuadrado – 83 – RM – Chelsea
Andre Schurrle – 81 – LM – Wolfsburg
Victor Ibarbo – 75 – RW – Roma
Fernando Torres – 81 – ST – Atletico Madrid
Wilfred Bony – 81 – ST – Manchester City
David Villa – 80 – ST – New York City FC
Jermain Defoe – 80 – ST – Sunderland
Enzo Perez – 80 – CM – Valencia
Xherdan Shaqiri – 80 – RM – Inter Milan
Lukas Podolski – 77 – LM – Inter Milan
Eljero Elia – 76 – LM – Southampton
Ok so i have a pretty cool glitch here, most of you will of heard of the world record rp exploit from late last year, well its back.im not sure how or why it has re appeared but it has. Ive not made a video for this but i will make one and upload it later. Ive only tried this on Xbox one so if it works on other Systems please let me know in the comments. Heres what you need to do
1. Host a race on Criminal Records Track for 12 Laps (12 laps is the best amount of laps to get the RP the quickest, if done right your will get approx 2 levels from 12 laps in approx 6 minutes)
2. Launch the Job on you own
3. complete the first lap in approx 40 seconds (notice when you cross the line you set a world record and get approx 2 bars or RP)
4. on your second lap Shave 1 second off the previous lap (again you will set another world record and get another 2 bars or RP)
5. Continue to shave time off with every lap untill you complete the race.
6. Watch your RP go up and up and up.
*Will Post a video tutorial up later. Please let me know in the comments if your having any problems or if you notice it has been Hot fixed.
Ok so this is a pretty awsome glitch, basically it allws you to duplicate any car in your garage as many yimes as you want. Its also the only glitch for next gen that allows you to sell the car after duplicating it. this makes it a huge was of making some quick cash. all credit for this glicth goes to Pelly Trolls and Sir Weed. Dont forget to drop a like or subscribe. As far as i know this only works on Next gen but if anyone on Old gen could let me know and i will update the post.
Here are some step by step instructions, for a video tutorial see below.
1. Own 2 apartments in the Eclipse Towers Building
2. 1 garage should have at least 1 available parking spot,
while the other one should have the car you want to duplicate/sell
3. Drive the car you want to duplicate outside and park it inbetween the wall of the appartment and the planter infront. (see video)
4. Get a random car, and drive towards your garage, hugging the right hand side untill the garage selection appears. Back out of the menu and reverse slightly.
5. Get out of the car and open your phone to join a Random job, on call.
6. Open up your phone, and open a contact mission that is there, get it to the INVITATION
screen, then press Y to walk towards the random car
7. Just before you grab the door handle, press A/X to accept the mission.
8.Once you get into the vehicle, your garage selection menu will pop up, hover over
the garage with the empty parking spot
9. Once the mission screen loads, press (quickly) B, A, A, then you will exit the mission lobby
and spawn in front of the driveway of the apparment.
10. Walk towards the car you want to duplicate and press Y to spawn into your car, and Bam, you will spawn into the garage, in the car. (make sure you do this quickly, otheriwse you will spawn in the garage without the car)
11. Walk outside and grab the duplicate version and drive it inside (replace a car if necessary)
12. Now you have 2 copies of the car
GTA Online Heists are coming early in 2015 – check out the new trailer for the four-player co-op mode for Grand Theft Auto Online that allows players to plan, prepare and execute multi-tiered Heists across Los Santos and Blaine County. These will require tight communication and coordination, with players taking on specified roles at each point to accomplish multiple objectives on the way to each Heist’s epic finale. Featuring new gameplay, new vehicles, new weapons, new clothing and much more.
Head over to IGN for an in-depth interview that details exactly how Heists will work… and why they’ve taken a little more time than originally expected.